Аннотация "The Dressmaking Book: Over 80 Techniques"
This is your complete guide to dressmaking, from designing, creating and customising your clothes. Master every dressmaking technique in the book!
Fully illustrated and easy to use, this dressmaking book covers all the essential skills and techniques you need to make timeless wardrobe staples. It's a must-have for beginners and expert stitchers alike.
Inside the pages of this reference book, you'll discover:
- Step-by-step instructions and techniques, accompanied by clear, full-colour photography
- Thorough sections on tools and equipment, to help the reader choose the right items for each project
- 13 downloadable patterns for skirts, dresses, trousers, tops, and jackets that can be used to create 31 different garments
- Over 80 techniques, including how to cut out a pattern, machine stitch, and hand stitch
- Projects graded by difficulty level so as you can challenge yourself; whether you are a beginner, or looking for more advanced ideas